Thursday 10 December 2020

What do I do?

 

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. – James 1.5

 

What do we so if we just don’t see a way though a trial or how to deal with it or what to do next. What if we accept the fact, but just don’t have the wisdom to make the application?

 

Boy have I ever been there! There have been many times when I have just been clueless about how to deal with a tough situation. I remember the anxiety and fear and worry that comes along to knock me off my feet. I just flat out don’t know what to do.  

 

So what do I do too often? I let worry and fear and anxiety take over and get frozen in my fear.

 

How do I fix this? It looks pretty simple. If any man lacks wisdom in these situations let him ask God. God answers liberally and He is not going to upbraid us for asking.

 

When we don’t know what to do or how to handle it ask God for help. The situation may not change, but God will show us the way through. He does that though His word. That means if we want help we need to do our part and spend time with Him in His word. I can’t even tell you how many times I have seen God do this for me. There have been times when I have been praying about a tough situation and within minutes had someone share an passage with me that was exactly what I needed.

 

God wants to help in times of need. We wants to teach and carry us through trials to shape and mould us and He promises to show us what to do. All he have to do is ask and then let Him answer in His word.

No comments: