Sunday 25 June 2006

I will walk within my house with a perfect heart


“I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.”
- Psalms 101v2

God’s people are called several times in scripture to walk Those of us who have saved a long time have learned really well how to do that in public. By God’s grace and in obedience to His word we behave ourselves, in public at least, in a perfect way. “

The end of the verse is the challenge. “I will walk in my house with a perfect heart.” Home is the place where everyone sees us for what we really are. There are not strong enough words to express the importance of walking perfectly at home first. If we walk one way in public, and another at home, then we will destroy our home for our family will see us for the hypocrites we are.

The most important place for us to walk with a perfect heart is in our homes. Let us prioritise that walk.

No comments: