Thursday 3 September 2020

Grace has appeared



While the whole world was lost in the darkness on the sin grace appeared on the scene like a shining light! A world of hopelessness and despair was enlightened when grace appeared.

The same thing happened in my life in 1974. I was lost is darkness. I was away from home for the first time and wanted to experience the world but finding it pretty empty. In February though the light of grace came on in my life.

There is nothing like God’s gift of grace. If the grace of God had not appeared salvation would never have come. John Newton put it this way, ‘Amazing grace h0w sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost, but now am found, was blind, but now I see.’

Blindness was destroyed when grace appeared. The grace of God has appeared, and it brings salvation to all men will accept His grace.

God’s grace not only brought salvation, but it also taught us a few things that it still teaches us today.

No comments: