Saturday 3 December 2016

All day long

And my tongue shall speak of Your righteousness And of Your praise all the day long. – Psalm 35.28

The psalmist writes about the joy of talking about God and His righteousness and speaking of God’s praises ‘all day long.’ What a blessed thought. What special times when we are on a spiritual high and the days passes and it has been a day full of talking about God and praising Him. Wouldn’t it be great if that would be the norm for us?

I don’t know about anyone else, but I have to admit that I can be so obsessed with the woes and worries and cares of the world that I can way to often forget about praise and righteousness.

And when that happens it is one person’s fault. It happens when I get my focus on me.

God is worthy of our praise every hour of every day of every month of every year. He is worthy of praise from sun up to sun down and all the moments in between because God is good every day and all the time.


God doesn’t change from my good times to my bad times. It is always me that changes. My task is to make sure that I continue to praise Him no matter what is going on in my life – because He is worthy all day long. 

No comments: