Friday 21 July 2006

The Lord will perfect that which concerns me

“The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth forever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.” - Psalms 138v8

Sometimes it is very hard for us to understand what is going on in our lives. We may even say things like, “Why are you letting this happen Lord?” Things don’t fit our agenda so we are tempted to try and figure out what God is doing.

When we do that we forget a very important truth – God is in control and He is working in me to mature and perfect me to the kind of person He wants me to be. His perfecting and maturing process in me may not be the same as someone else. I can be assured however that God will mature and perfect that which pertains to my life and me.

Praise God for His perfecting work in ALL that concerns me.

No comments: