Wednesday 19 August 2015

The Lord blessed Abraham

And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the Lord had blessed Abraham in all things. – Genesis 24.1

Abraham was old and he was feeling his age.

But the Lord has blessed Abraham in all that he did.

What a blessed verse this is. Abraham was far from perfect. He made plenty of mistakes. He blew it a few times. He didn’t always trust like he should have trusted.

I am so glad that God blessed Abraham in all that he did because it gives me a glimmer hope that God bless me in some of the things that I do. I am glad because God is not looking perfection. When we read about Abraham we read about his faithfulness.

And the same thing os true today. It is required in stewards that we be found faithful. May He find a flawed guy like be faithful and be able bless me.

No comments: