Wednesday 3 February 2021

You have tasted of God's grace

 

if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is gracious. - 2 Peter 2.3

 

The milk picture continues here. We can do all these things once we have tasted that God is gracious. We only do that when we experience God at work.

 

But once we have seen God at work and we have tasted His grace we should live and revel in His graciousness we have seen what we can do. He has already proven Himself, why then do we doubt? Do we really think that His grace cannot carry us through this next tough time? Graciousness is part of God’s nature. It is who He is.

 

I know that. I read it and I have seen it in others and I have experienced myself. I have tasted His graciousness and still I wonder if it is going to be there this time around. Of course He will be. He is the God of all grace.

 

God’s graciousness it not just for eternity I heaven. It is for right here and right now. It is for whatever I am going through.

 

Amazing grace, how sweet thing the sound, that saved a wretch like me

 

Through many dangers, toils and snares
We have already come
'Twas grace has brought us safe thus far
And grace will lead us home

 

Let us thrive in His amazing grace.

No comments: